- This procedure is for adding an existing tutorial (from WSU Libraries or the open web) that will be assigned in its entirety (e.g.. CLIP: Generating Search Terms
- Begin at the Learning Object Repository on the leftmost toolbar
- Click on a repository name (e.g. Library Repository Pullman or your own personal repository)
- Navigate to the Tutorials folder
- Click on "Add Content"
- Click on "Link" under the Create an Item section
In the Content tab
- Add a Title: use the convention "Institution name: Tutorial Name", e.g. "CLIP: Generating Search Terms"
Under Link Settings section
- Link target: Same Window
- Link URL: web address of the tutorial
In the Access tab
- The "View Restrictions" start and end dates control what appears to the student. It does not make an assessment or tutorial able to be interacted with, that function is controlled using the Interaction tab.
- It is recommended to leave the start and end dates in the "Access" tab alone
- User Tracking: Everyone
- Viewable by: Members