- This procedure describes how to add an existing multi-part tutorial for which only certain components are assigned (e.g. Griffin Tutorial)
- Begin at the Learning Object Repository on the leftmost toolbar
- Click on a repository name (e.g. Library Repository Pullman or your own personal repository)
- Navigate to the Tutorials folder
- Click on "Add Content"
- Click on "Page" under the Create an Item section
In the Content tab
- Add a Title: use the convention "Institution name: Tutorial Name", e.g. "UNC: Copyright and Fair Use"
- In the Page Text area, add instructions for portions of the tutorial to complete. You can use screenshots or other images to indicate this.
- Obs.: Images should be stored inside drupal using https://www.wsulibs.wsu.edu/file/add
- Also in the Page Text area, add the link to the tutorial
In the Access tab
- The "View Restrictions" start and end dates control what appears to the student. It does not make an assessment or tutorial able to be interacted with, that function is controlled using the Interaction tab.
- It is recommended to leave the start and end dates in the "Access" tab alone
- User Tracking: Everyone
- Viewable by: Members