- This procedure instructs on how to create a tutorial or instructional page in Angel, as opposed to linking to an external tutorial housed on another server
- Begin at the Learning Object Repository on the leftmost toolbar
- Click on a repository name (e.g. Library Repository Pullman or your own personal repository)
- Navigate to the Tutorials folder
- Click on "Add Content"
- Click on "Page" to create the desired content element
In the Content tab, a HTML editor appears where the content can be created. This can be plain text, links, images, multimedia files, etc.
Fill in page settings
- Title naming convention: "Institution name: Tutorial Name"
- Obs.: Images should be stored inside drupal using https://www.wsulibs.wsu.edu/file/add
- Fill in page settings
Make the new object to be viewable by others
Click on "Access" tab
- The "View Restrictions" start and end dates control what appears to the student. It does not make an assessment or tutorial able to be interacted with, that function is controlled using the Interaction tab.
- It is recommended to leave the start and end dates in the "Access" tab alone
- User Tracking: Everyone
- Viewable by: Members
- Click on "Access" tab