The "standard" Excel file needs to be generated from the CSV, with a worksheet within it for every question. Each question worksheet will pair the answers and the mapping (1 or 0 values) for that question only. This will simplify further analysis of the data.
- Open the CSV file
- Create a new Excel file
For each question in the CSV file
- Create a worksheet in the new file
- Copy the columns RESPONSE ID, GRADE, NAME, Login Name and DATE SUBMITTED to the new worksheet
- Copy the question column to the new worksheet
- Copy the corresponding mapping column to the new worksheet. Remember to verify the identifiers in row 4 for every match (like FIELD_4daeaa8e-ad08-4117-85ab-e020fecc2a60 matchingVAL_FIELD_4daeaa8e-ad08-4117-85ab-e020fecc2a60)
- Figure 10 shows a sample Excel file, with one worksheet per question, for the previously displayed CSV file.