- The procedure for setting up a lesson in the course is made easier when all the content for the lesson has been published together.
- Begin in the "lessons" folder in the course the content was published to, and find the "Repository - Library Repository Pullman" folder
- Click "Settings"
- Adjust the lesson title to something appropriate for the course using the "settings" options
Verify "Access Settings" are set to:
- Access Tracking, User Tracking = "All Enrolled Users"
- View Restrictions, Viewable By = "Students"
- The "View Restrictions" start and end dates control what appears to the student. It does not make an assessment or tutorial able to be interacted with.
- It is recommended to leave the start and end dates in the "Access" tab alone
Verify Assessment Settings
- See Course Assessments - Combining Tutorial Quiz Sets into a Quiz for suggested settings
Verify the order of items in the lesson
- See Publish Lesson Content in LOR into a Course for instructions on how to "rearrange" items in a lesson