- This procedure describes how to add a tutorial quiz set in the LOR. These are the equivalent of the lists of questions for each tutorial in ILE
- Begin at the Learning Object Repository on the leftmost toolbar
- Click on a repository name (e.g. Library Repository Pullman or your own personal repository)
- Click on "Assessment" folder
- Click on "Tutorial Quiz Sets" folder
- Click on Add Content
- Select "Assessment"
In the Content tab, enter a name for the question set (e.g. "WSU: Country Research Quiz Set")
- At this point, only the Content tab needs to be set
- The "Assessment Editor" appears where you can introduce the questions
- Click on Add Question
Select a question type (e.g. Multiple Choice or Multiple Select)
- The default question type is "Multiple Choice", which allows only one correct answer
If you need to choose "Multiple Select", which allows for multiple correct answers
- Go back to "Settings"
- In the Subtitle field, add the text "Some questions have multiple correct answers"
- Enter the question details
Questions are coded with the form XX.YY, where XX is an assessment id, and YY the question number. If you are creating a new question set, get the next available assessment id by following the directions in Quiz Question Unique Identification.
- Question text, answers; indicate the correct answer(s). HTML tags can be used to format the text.
- Question Title: question code, e.g. 59.01
- Points value: because quiz sets are shared, it is important to follow the convention that each multiple choice question is given a value of 2 (two) points
- Repeat steps 10-13 for each question