Holland and Terrell Library Reference Service
Holland and Terrell reference librarians assist users in locating, using, and evaluating printed and electronic materials for Humanities and Social Sciences subject areas. To ask a reference question via e-mail, click here.
The Holland and Terrell librarians also work with specific subject areas to:
- Select materials for the library collections.
- Offer consultation on research questions and projects.
- Provide instruction in the classroom or the library.
See the WSU Libraries Subject Specialists list to find out who to contact about these activities in your subject area.
Holland and Terrell Library Reference Service Hours for August 12-16:
- Monday to Friday 1pm - 4pm
- Saturday to Sunday no reference service.