Schedule an activity
Tours of Holland and Terrell Libraries are offered Sunday from 12 PM to 10 PM and Monday through Thursday from 9 AM to 10 PM. These tours are led by trained students, or, when one is not available, a librarian. Advance notice of at least two days is required so that a guide can be scheduled.
If you would like to register for a student-led tour for your group, please fill out the form below. Once you have filled out the form a librarian will contact you to confirm the date and time.
Tours of Holland and Terrell Libraries will include the Circulation/Access Services area, Reference area, Media Materials and Reserves, Current Journal Room, Microforms Room, study spaces, and book areas. (Walking is required although accommodations will be made for those needing it.)
Please note that this form is for Holland and Terrell Libraries only. If you would like to have your group tour any of the other libraries please contact Lara Cummings at 5-8071 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
The Library Instruction Department will be offering a variety of activities related to Residence Life and Freshman Focus. Some of these activities include working with you to put together:
- Small workshops related to researching to be presented in the library, your hall, or classroom (20 minute presentation)
- Library Amazing Race
- Haunted Tour of Holland & Terrell Libraries
- Online and/or paper resource guides
- Attendance at your function (e.g., a movie showing related to the Common Reading)
- Something else (Please tell us what your ideas and thoughts are and we'll work with you!)