How can students avoid plagiarism?
A nationwide study of plagiarism and cheating in universities revealed the following facts:
- know the policies -- 92% of students say they had been informed and that faculty members have taught them far more than orientation programs, the student handobook or other students
Here's what other readers of this website have to say about Plagiarism at WSU:
- ''Cite. Form their own opinions.''
- ''capture or write down citation information for a source as soon as you start using it''
- ''the best way is to simply remember to cite your sources''
- ''Start projects early so you have enough time to develop your own thoughts instead of regurgitating someone else's.''